APPENDIX A – Work Health and Safety Policy
Giant Electrical Pty Ltd is committed to the work health and safety of all workers, contractors and visitors in
our workplace, as far as what is reasonably practicable.
This is achieved through, all personnel participating in the safety effort by:
- Complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines;
- Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services; and
- Defining roles and responsibilities for work health and safety.
Strategies will include:
- Ensuring work ,health and safety management principles are included in all organisational planning
- Providing ongoing education and training to all of our workers;
- Consulting with workers and other parties to improve decision-‐making on work, health and safety;
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation;
- Distributing work ,health and safety information, including this policy, to all workers and interested
- Provide safe systems of work to reduce accidents and incidents and the risk of injury to personnel
- Providing enough resources to ensure work, health and safety is a central part of the organisation;
- Ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all workers.
Responsibility for establishing and implementing Giant’s work health and safety policy rests with the Company Directors.