Specialist Level 2 ASP
Giant Electrical Pty Ltd is a specialist “A” Class Level 2 ASP ( Authorised Service Provider ) in the Ausgrid & Essential Energy Supply Authority Network.
“An Authorised Service Provider is a contractor that has undergone additional specialised training and has been granted written approval from a supply authority to carry out contestable works on a Low Voltage network.”
Definitions of terms within this site are provided below.
- Level 2 ASP (Authorised service provider)
- Supply authority – Ausgrid & Essential Energy (formally Energy Australia & Country Energy)
- Contestable work – works that are able to be carried out by a suitably qualified, accredited & authorised ASP
- Non contestable work – works that may be only carried out by the supply authority
- Low Voltage Network – 50 volts – 1000 volts AC
- LV EWP – Low voltage insulated Elevated Work Platform Or Bucket Truck.